The Graduate School is pleased to offer continued access to 20-Minute Mentor Commons, sponsored by The Teaching Professor. The institutional subscription provides cloud-based access to a growing library of over 100 informational video modules (30 more than last year) in the following broad categories:
- Assessment and Learning Goals
- Classroom Management
- Teaching and Learning
- Student Engagement
- Online Teaching
- Physical, Mental, and Emotional Concerns
- Legal Concerns
You will find the full list of modules and more information by clicking here or on the button above. Instructions for setting up an account are below.
Recent additions to the 20 Minute Mentor Commons include:
- Linking, Embedding & Streaming: What’s Legal? What’s Not?
- What Does Copyright Ownership Mean to Me?
- What is Storyboarding and How Can it Help You Flip Your Class?
To request access to 20-Minute Mentor Commons visit:
Accessing your 20-Minute Mentor Commons account
1. Go to www.mentorcommons.com
2. Log in using your email address & password
3. This will take you to the 20 Minute Mentor Commons page